Wagg'n Tails Labradors has two 8 week old chocolate female pups remaining from our 20th litter. These pups:
1. Have been micro chipped for permanent identification.
2. Genetically screened by the University of Minnesota Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory for Exercise Intolerance and Collapse (EIC) and designated "CLEAR" for EIC.
3. Genetically screened by DDC Veterinary for Centronuclear Myopathy (CNM) and designated "CLEAR" for CNM.
4. Receive their first set of shots (Distemper-Hepatitis, Canine Parvovirus, Parainfluenza, Rabies, and Coronavirus).
5. Examined and certified healthy by our Veterinarian (General Booth Animal Hospital, 2209 Princess Anne Road, Virginia Beach, Virginia ((757) 430-2585)
6. Wormed at 3, 5, and 7 weeks of age .
The sire is an AKC "Master Hunter"
The Dam has a strong Hunt Test pedigree
If you are interested in our puppies, please check out our website http://www.waggntailslabradors.com/ or contact us at 757-563-9766. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for considering our kennel.