More Labrador Retriever Puppies and Dogs for sale.
FIELD/HUNT TEST PROSPECTS - CHOC. LAB PU... WyngMaster Labradors (Est. January, 2000) in Tulsa, Oklahoma
FIELD QUALITY BLACK LAB PUPS - HRCH, M.H... WyngMaster Labradors (Est. January, 2000) in Tulsa, Oklahoma
FIELD PREPPED BLACK AND CHOCOLATE PUPS -... WyngMaster Labradors (Est. January, 2000) in Tulsa, Oklahoma
MARKED AS SOLD - THUNDER & NELLI'S 8 CHO... WyngMaster Labradors (Est. January, 2000) in Tulsa, Oklahoma
AKC black labs "Berkley" MH QAA x "Millie" SH - Labrador Retrievers in Dassel, Minnesota - Norse Retrievers
Three Rivers Set The Hook MH ***
· Qualified All AGE at 25 months!!!
· AKC Master Hunter at 30 months old!!
· Berkley is sired by NAFC FC "Hook"
· He is a talented marking dog and a true team player.
· Berkley is happy to be at your feet in the house but is all business in the field.
Two Feets Little Millie Anne SH
(Watermarks Wham Slam Bam QAA X Double Your Bets MH QAA)
· Millie's mother has an Open and has other placements
· Millie easily achieved her AKC Junior Hunter and Senior Hunter titles
· She is a great duck and upland dog, she has hunted waterfowl, pheasants, and grouse in three Midwest states
· Millie is a great house dog and best friend to a little boy
All black litter (some chocolate factored pups) with an AWSOME PEDIGREE from titled parents. Both parents OFA hips, OFA elbows, eyes CERF'ed, CMN clear, and EIC clear. They will be born in early June and ready to go home in late July. Pups will be introduced to live birds, 1st shots, wormed, and have a 26mo health guarantee.
Both parents are very calm and relaxed at home, but hard charging when sent for a bird both Berkely and Millie have the "on/off" switch that everybody wants in a working dog that is going to be a part of a family. One of these pups will make a great part of your family or hunting team. $300 deposit $800 either gender.
Go to Norse Retrievers on Facebook to watch video of Millie running a Senior level AKC Hunt Test and of her training.
Ad location: Dassel, Minnesota
Ad created: May 16, 2013
Contact Name: Mark Staloch
715-533-2339Contact breeder through email