Both of Birdie's parents compete in conformation and have their SHR and JH Titled Grand-sire is a Master hunter along with other hunting titles in her pedigree.
Birdie is a high energy loving girl who need to work. She loves to retrieve and is very birdie. She just turned 6 months and ready to start training. For more information go to Birdie's wed page http://www.crlabradors.name/Birdie.html
PRA Clear - EIC - Clear - CNM Clear - Normal Cardiovascular 11-9-2011 - Color - Coat Bc
Can. CH / SHR UJJ UKC Grand CH Casbar's The Big O CGC, TDI, WC, JH
AKC-CKC-UKC Registered DOB: 6/29/2009 Color: B(y) OFA Hips: Good OFA Elbows: Normal OFA Patella's- Clear OFA Heart: OFA Cardiac Cleared by Doppler Eyes: PRA Optigen
Birdie is being offered for $2,000.00 firm to a loving home only. If you are interested please complete the questioner below to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your name:
2. Most convenient time to reach you:
3. What time frame are you wanting a puppy?
4. How did you learn about C.R Labradors?
5. Do you have any children, if so how many and ages.
6. Where would you keep the puppy during the day and night/are you willing to keep this puppy/dog as an indoor family member?
7. Are you planning to crate train your puppy?
8. Have you ever owned a Labrador Retriever, if so what type and for what purpose:
9. What other pets do you own that would be sharing your home or property with your Lab:
10. Will your puppy be a Companion/Pet, show, obedience, therapy/service, agility or hunting dog:
11. If interested in a puppy for AKC conformation, hunt test or obedience, please describe your experiences & any AKC titles you have acquired on your breed:
12. Are you familiar with an AKC full registration and AKC limited registration?
13. What sex do you prefer (male or female):
14. What color are you looking for (Yellow, Black or Chocolate)?
15. Are you willing to let me help pick out the best fit puppy for your home and lifestyle?
16. If for some reason you are no longer able to keep your puppy/dog are you willing to return it to us?