More Labrador Retriever Puppies and Dogs for sale.
Yellow & Black Lab pups due 10/03/2014 Eichhorn Kennels - AKC Labrador Retriever Breeder in Calhan, Colorado
Black Lab pups ready 10/11/2014 Eichhorn Kennels - AKC Labrador Retriever Breeder in Calhan, Colorado
4 Yellow Male AKC Labs- The Best Field Trial Lines - HEALTH G - Labrador Retrievers in Ivins, Utah - Antler Mountain Labradors
THIS AD MARKED AS SOLD
AntlerLabradors.com has 4 yellow male puppies for sale. These pups are from some of the best blood lines in the country. The puppies are 4 weeks old as of now and will be ready to go home in a month. ALL PUPS COME WITH A 2 YEAR HEALTH GUARANTEE AND FULL AKC REGISTRATION
Both parents upland/waterfowl and shed hunt.
This breeding is from Gunner/Lexi
"Gunner"- Antler Mountain's Rebel Gunner. He is the pride and joy of AntlerLabradors. He comes from some of the best "field trial" lines ever produced. Both his parents are Senior Hunt Titled in AKC Field Hunts. His pedigree is amazing with 41 of 46 of his closest pedigree being AKC hunt titled, or field trial champions.
Gunner is currently in hunt test training and should obtain his AKC Master Hunter Title this spring. He has 1 Master Hunter pass right now.
Some names from his pedigee chart include:
- HRCH Lavender's Gettin A Tan SH (Father) -
- High Flyin Daisy de la Mancha SH (Mother) - www.highflyinretrievers.com
- FC AFC Rebel with a Cause - (highest scoring field trial yellow lab at the time of his death) - (Grandfather) www.rebelatstud.com
- FC AFC Super Pic - (Great Grandfather) - (9 Time National Finalist)
- FC AFC Ms Chief - (Great Grandmother) - (7 Time National Finalist)
- NAFC FC AFC Trumarc's Zip Code - (Great Grandfather) - 7 time National Finalist - 444 All Age Points - #2)
- NAFC AFC FC River Oaks Corky - (5 time National Champ, 11 Time National Finalist - 505 All Age points - #1 All-Time)
- FC AFC PIN OAKS TEXAS REX - (Grandfather) - www.pokennels.com
- FC-AFC DARE TO DREAM - (Great Grandfather) - (6 Time National Finalist, Back to Back wins in 95-97)
- FC-AFC HILLTOP'S HAYSEED - (Grandfather) - www.stonypointkennels.com
- FC-AFC-CNFC-CNAFC THE MARATHON MAN
"Lexi" - Lexi is the newest addition to Antler Labradors. She is a very large yellow female weighing in around 75 lbs. Her pedigree is fantastic. It is loaded with numerous Field Champions.
She is currently progressing in her waterfowl training. She is running triple marks and blinds. Her handling is coming along nice and she is now doing 5 way directional casting. If you are looking for a dog to hunt geese, ducks, upland game or antlers you will need to check out a pup from this girl. Her pups inherit her drive, with an on/off switch and house manners while inside. She trully is a fantastic all around family hunting dog.
Her sire is 8xGRHRCH UH Yukon's Dynamite Drake MH. He is a 8x Grand Hunting Retriever Champion (GRHRCH) passes, back to back. Master Hunter title earned at 23 months, qualified for 3 Master Nationals.
These ups are bred to hunt and be great fmaily companions at the same time.
PRICE IS $750, I normally have a 6-12 month waiting list on puppies so these should sell fast.
I am also open to trades on anything hunting related. (Guns, Packs, Bows, Optics, etc...) I am also open to tools or other "man stuff".
FOR MORE INFO & PEDIGREES GO TO www.antlerlabradors.com
or call or text 435.668.5800
Ad location: Ivins, Utah
Ad created: Sep 19, 2013