Brush Dale Kennel - Iowa Small Munsterlander Breeders
About Brush Dale Kennel
Brush Dale Kennel produces outstanding Small Munsterlander Pointers
gun dogs who double as the family pet and watchdog. Our dogs will cooperatively hunt all types of upland game birds, waterfowel, and small fur. As is typical of German versatile breeds, they are as comfortable hunting in the water as they are on land, and are notoriously sharp on fur, even though they have extremely soft mouths when retrieving game birds.
Brush Dale puppies pups are well-above average in hunting skills; have exceptional noses, and thick, beautiful coats with a lot of feathering; are extremely cooperative; and have wonderful dispositions. They are born and raised in the home, are handled extensively every day from birth on, and are well-socialized with people, kids, other dogs, and cats. They are introduced to game birds, gunfire, and water from the age of four weeks. We also begin the housebreaking process at about four weeks, encouraging them to potty outside each time they awake and after they eat.
When you purchase a puppy from Brush Dale Kennel, you not only get a healthy Small Munsterlander Pointer puppy who is up-to-date with shots and worming and has dewclaws removed - you get a lot more:
- Microchipped for identification if lost or stolen;
- 3-year health guarantee (see below);
- SMCNA registration (includes one year's Club membership);
- NAVHDA registration;
- 50% registration fee reimbursement for NAVHDA's Natural Ability Test or VHDF's Hunting Aptitude Evaluation. We highly encourage you to "test" your puppy and we will help you in any way we can to prepare for the Test or Evaluation;
- Discounts on Brush Dale Training Packages;
- Help with training. Michelle has more than two decades of experience training versatile hunting dogs;
- Low-cost hunting at Brush Dale. You may "pick-up hunt" on weekdays at Brush Dale for the cost of the birds you kill or cripple. We want your Brush Dale puppy to become a productive upland hunting dog, which can only happen if you get your pup into a field of birds on a regular basis. All other things being equal, the only difference between a great hunting dog and a mediocre hunting dog is the number of birds they've been on.
- At-cost hunting and training events. We host a minimum of three inivation-only, at-cost, hunting/training events per year at Brush Dale, to which you will be invited.
- Discounts on future Brush Dale puppy purchases and stud fees. You will receive a 10% discount on the 2nd puppy you purchase, a 20% discount on the 3rd puppy, and a 30% discount on the 4th or more puppy. Stud fees will be discounted 50%.
Hunting Dog Breeds Raised
Hunting, Fishing, Lodging, Training, Birds for sale
Breeder Contact Info
Submit your testimonial
Submitted by: Adrienne on May 09, 2017
I got a male dog from this breeder 3 years ago. We all make a point to comment on negative things so I make a point to say something when something is WONDERFUL. We initially wanted a female, but so glad we got the male. We thought it was just a sales tactic, them saying males actually can have better temperaments then females. But he has the best temperament. He is loving & cuddly, protective (but not aggressive), stubborn but very smart and will learn almost anything with patience and proper training. Loves to hunt for pretty much anything. He has all the varmints under control, except the moles. They seem to sometimes elude his crafty skills. They do need acreage though. They are energetic outside, but not spastic dogs inside. If they have plenty of land they will pretty much poop them selves out just looking for critters. Thanks Brush Dale.