More English Springer Spaniel Puppies and Dogs for sale.
English Springer Spaniel Female Liv... Texas Gun Dog Ranch-Champion Pups AKC in Hou-DFW-Austin, Texas
Clover and Doc's pups, she has prov... II Shea Ranch and Kennel, English Springer Spaniel in Tombstone, Arizona
Field Bred Springer Pups Only 2 Ava... Texas Gun Dog Ranch-Champion Pups AKC in Hou-DFW-Austin, Texas
English Springer Spaniel Pups AKC-Champions- Hunt SD 30 Days - English Springer Spaniels in Hou-DFW-Austin, Texas - Texas Gun Dog Ranch-Champion Pups AKC
Here at Springer Spaniel Ranch, we not only breed some of the highest quality hunting dogs, but also great companions. All of our English Springer Spaniels are bred from some of the purest breeds and proven hunting dogs WITH STRONG ENGLISH HISTORIES. LOOK AT OUR PEDIGREE and see HOW MANY FIELD CHAMPIONS (FC) are in our bloodlines. Our Parents are trained in upland and waterfowl bird hunting. The Parents of these puppies spend at least 3 weeks EVERY year in South Dakota hunting Pheasants and several weeks hunting Quail in Texas.
Ask the Following Questions to anyone you are thinking about purchasing a puppy from:
1) Are your puppies are raised in a loving home with 10 kids who handle the puppies and help build the human bond from day 1 which is CRITICAL in their overall development, this fact alone makes a HUGE difference in our overall development of our puppies.
2) Are your puppies raised in a climate controlled environment utilizing surgical blankets for bedding. The surgical blankets eliminate the intake of wood shavings, newspaper clippings etc. and assure you that your dog does not experience digestive system problems later in life due to the intake of these harmful bedding materials.
3) Are your puppies raised in an environment that is sanitized DAILY by kennel help and constantly monitored
4) Are your puppies birthed in a home environment (we usually are up all night with the mom in our laundry room)
5) Has your facility been inspected by a Vet
Ad location: Hou-DFW-Austin, Texas
Ad created: Aug 13, 2013