More German Shorthaired Pointer Puppies and Dogs for sale.
German Shorthaired Pointer Litter Announ... Cane Bello Kennels German Shorthaired Pointers in Perkasie, Pennsylvania
9 week old German Shorthaired Point... AF's German Shorthairs & Fellows Shorthairs in Rochester, Minnesota
Bugatti - MALE AKC German Shorthair... AF's German Shorthairs & Fellows Shorthairs in Rochester, Minnesota
Liver White GSP Field Bred AKC Champ Blood $495 - German Shorthaired Pointers in Muenster-Houston-Vic, Texas - Texas Gun Dog Ranch-Champion Pups AKC
Here at Texas GSP Ranch, we not only breed some of the highest quality hunting dogs, but also great companions and family pets. All of our German Shorthairs are bred from some of the purest breeds and proven hunting dogs WITH STRONG GERMAN HISTORIES. LOOK AT OUR PEDIGREES that include FC/AFC HMKs Self Posessed,Dandi Runaway Rusty, Dixieland Rusty, FC K-Man, Blue Earth Rexx. Mothers side is similar with Dixieland Rusty,Dixieland Luke etc. If you are looking for top quality pups that should be loaded with tons of natural ability this should be it. The mother and father are both natural retrievers, good noses and are bird finding machines. For the money you cannot get any better than this also see HOW MANY FIELD CHAMPIONS and DUAL CHAMPIONS (FC,DC) are in our bloodlines. Our Parents are trained in upland and waterfowl bird hunting. The Parents of these puppies spend at least 3 weeks EVERY year in South Dakota hunting Pheasants and several weeks hunting Quail in Texas.
Ask the Following Questions to anyone you are thinking about purchasing a puppy from:
1) Are your puppies are raised in a loving home with 10 kids who handle the puppies and help build the human bond from day 1 which is CRITICAL in their overall development, this fact alone makes a HUGE difference in our overall development of our puppies.
2) Are your puppies raised in a climate controlled environment utilizing surgical blankets for bedding. The surgical blankets eliminate the intake of wood shavings, newspaper clippings etc. and assure you that your dog does not experience digestive system problems later in life due to the intake of these harmful bedding materials.
3) Are your puppies raised in an environment that is sanitized DAILY by kennel help and constantly monitored
4) Are your puppies birthed in a home environment (we usually are up all night with the mom in our laundry room)
5) Has your facility been inspected by a Vet
Ad location: Muenster-Houston-Vic, Texas
Ad created: Feb 15, 2013